EBOOK BUNDLE – CONTRACTS, COPYRIGHT & ROYALTIES – SAVE $10!
Together with Sam Padbidri, Whabby Music’s consulting lawyer, we’ve created the ultimate guides on everything you need to know to music contracts, copyright and royalties. As a fellow artist and record label owner (as well as being a Lawyer!), there’s nobody better placed to help indie musicians navigate the legal-speak and pitfalls that come with the territory in the music industry. The ebooks cover:
- When you need a music contract & the importance of signing a contract
- The most common types of music contracts out there, from record contracts to distribution and performance deals
- The anatomy of a good contract, and what to keep an eye out for in each section
- The five exclusive rights in music copyright
- How to protect your song & protecting yourself and your work
- The different types of royalties that artists receive, from performance royalties to mechanical royalties & who owns the rights
- A dedicated section on streaming royalties, including what to expect and how to build a strategy
- How royalties are divided between bandmates, artist managers, record labels, and distributors
It’s a MUST HAVE guide for all musicians, for a fraction of the price of hiring a music lawyer for yourself.
350 WHABBY! Cash Credits